Additional Details

  • Ad ID3656
  • Posted On6 months ago
  • Ad Views135
  • Price4,700,000 د.إ

Description

The company is leading manufacturer of specialized steel equipment niche products. - The sale includes blueprints, trademarks, lead generation of proven products bringing consistent sales (4 years audit statements included) -Great for strategic buyer who can merge existing products and grow. - Has branded products with good margin with Patent and Trademarks in place. - Growth in profits of 10-15 percent. - Worked with government and private companies around the world. - Follows ISO 9001-2008 standards and 5S methodology. - Zero loans and have grown organically. - Services sector is growing. - Majority are prime contracts not sub contracts. - Sales and other activities bring in large number of inbound leads of about 150-200 per month. -Has good management team with good retention. - Has 16,000 sq ft yard with easy access to roads. 

Owner is selling because of relocation. - Last year revenue 747500 USD and EBIDTA 326086 USD It is a low risk acquisition with good features as:- - Zero loans and have consistently paid clients on time. - 95 percent is payment before delivery and remaining 5% negotiated to government or corporate companies. - 2018 - 99 percent of the clients paid - Most of the products are branded and unique and are top in their niche with consistent growth and providing good value to clients. - Products have minimum 45 percent margin. - Written systems in place which makes management easy and training easier - Strong sales training consistently bringing good inbound and outbound leads. NDA, Buyers financial statements and other information must be provided. Price not provided as the person can make offer after looking at the financial statements.

3656