Freestanding Building, Commercial, Residential, Western Sydney.8 months ago Sydney, Australia Ad Views:289 Ad ID: 3514
- Ad ID3514
- Posted On8 months ago
- Ad Views289
2x Freestanding Building, 1x Commercial + 1x Residential, Western Sydney.
For Sale or Rent with first right of refusal: Showcasing outstanding potential, two freestanding dwellings being:
- Approved for health consulting rooms
- 3x bedrooms large 125 SQM granny flat at the back (currently tenanted)
On a 1,005sqm rectangular block with a 15.225 metre frontage, 66.54 / 69.3 metre depth. Positioned a short walk to the station and an easy commute from Parramatta CBD. In close proximity to parklands, village shops and transport. Blossoming locale experiencing an increase in property demand.
- Comfortable & inviting layout, fresh interiors throughout
- Sun-filled kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- 2 large health consulting rooms with neutral tones & high ceilings with additional treatment room with separate sterilization room
- disability access toilet
- reception/Dining area flows to secure outdoor entertaining area which been converted to large lecture room, with additional room for equipment and a second bathroom.
- Child-friendly backyard with level lawns & easy garden, now a 6-car parking area for privacy and ease of parking
- Air conditioning in each room; accessible laundry and second toilet
- Modern, bright and luxurious interior with neutral pallet
- Kitchen equipped with stone top breakfast bar & pantry
- Three large bedrooms, with tiled floors & built-ins
- Spacious & sun-drenched lounge area with down lights
- Contemporary bathroom with quality fixtures throughout
- Covered outdoor area, perfect for families who entertain
- currently rented to the pathology collector for $2,000 per month, who currently oversee the centre security after hours
Health consulting Rooms - 2x Dwellings on one block of land with 6-8 car parks - 2 years old with the front dwelling commercial and the back residential.
Currently being run as a disability centre from 9am til 3pm and as a Beauty consulting clinic from 3pm til 8.30pm by a Beauty Therapist and a registered nurse, and Pathology collector as required. The team are happy to stay on with the new owner as they are contractors. With GPs on board, there would be great potential. Front clinic room is approved for a dentist with all underground plumbing and electrical in place for a dental chair. The current dental owner can help with a 3-6 month transitional with the new owners so that she can teach them any cosmedical skills they don\'t yet have and introduce them to all of the contractors.
The freehold can be sold without the businesses that are currently operating from this site and without the equipment or with both businesses and all equipment. Prices are as follows:
- $1.65M - building only (no equipment or business remaining)
- $1.95M - building with all equipment and 2x business operating from the site
- $220k for the NDIS business
- $120K for the cosmedical business