- Ad ID2834
- Posted On1 year ago
- Ad Views887
- Price300,000 ₱
About Sari Cafe Franchise
Established in October 2015,Sari Café is the first homegrown café, restaurant, and store in Dasmariñas, Cavite. It is a highly rated cafe on different platforms since 2015, and the only café in Dasma featured on GMA News TV’s Biyahe ni Drew- Flavors of Cavite episode. Sari also appeared on ABS-CBN, Viva TV, Manila Bulletin, Manila Standard, Manila Business Insight, and Philippine Daily Inquirer. Sari proudly serves locally produced coffee & tea, irresistible milkshakes, and delicious comfort food.
Sari, short for Sariling Atin & Sari-saring Produktong Pinoy, celebrates what we love about the Philippines, by showcasing local products from around the country, featuring homegrown ingredients in our menu, and supporting our local artists through community events.
Started by husband and wife team Vanna Gonzales- Rodriguez and AJ Rodriguez in 2015 and eventually joined by Vanna’s cousin Erik Magboo, Sari Cafe aims to be a business with a heart and a restaurant where friends and family visit not only to enjoy delicious food and drinks but to build memories, too.
Franchise Products or Services
· Assorted foods and drinks
Franchise Inclusions or Package
· Site approval
· Training for Franchisee and staff
· Procurement program
· Opening assistance
· Research &Development
· Operations Manual
Franchise Application Process
· Fill up the Confidential Questionnaire together with your letter of intent.
· We will review your application.
· You will be invited to discuss franchise details.
· We will present to you the Franchise Disclosure Information.
· Your proposed location will be examined.
· The Franchise Agreement will be executed.
· Outlet set-up and staff training will commence.
· We will provide pre-opening and marketing assistance
· Congratulations!!!Your Grand Opening!