Unique Baking Supply and Culinary Store

1 year ago Manila, Philippines Ad Views:949 Ad ID: 1969

Additional Details

  • Ad ID1969
  • Posted On1 year ago
  • Ad Views949
  • Price3,300,000 ₱


This one of a kind baking supply and culinary store is engaged in the sale of various supplies and ingredients used for baking as well as in offering lifestyle cooking and baking classes.   The themed classes are conducted in the store premises, which is equipped with a demo kitchen, pantry and ample space for the baking and cooking demonstrations.  The store can also be used for culinary themed (baking or cooking) kiddie parties and private events.  The store is strategically located inside a mall and has become a reliable supplier of a wide array of baking tools and products.  

The business was started in 2013 by the owner at its original location and moved to its current location inside a mall in late 2018. The move entailed some investments in leasehold improvements and equipment to upgrade the store’s facilities to make it more conducive for bigger and more frequent themed cooking and baking events.  The owner and the whole family plan to migrate to North America by the third quarter of 2020 and would like to sell the business to an entrepreneur who is interested in running a retail store with a unique business model and concept. It will also be attractive to chefs who are passionate about baking and the culinary arts. What sets this store apart from other baking supplies retailers is the addition of the lifestyle cooking and baking classes that cater to a broad customer base.  An entrepreneur that is already in the baking supplies business will find this offering a perfect complement to their existing product lines.    

Total revenues for 2019 were P5.1 million with gross margin at above 40%.  The retail business makes up over 70% of revenues and the remaining 30% come from the baking and cooking classes and other miscellaneous sources such as parties and events.  There’s plenty of upside to grow sales and increase profits particularly in the themed classes and in the wholesale business.  The sale will involve the transfer of 100%shares of the company stock or sale of the company’s assets, which include the inventory and fixed assets. 

For more information, please call Rene Chavez.